If you have any of the below conditions, you may not be appropriate candidate for the Fat Freezer procedure.
- If you are pregnant
- Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease, pernio, or Chilblains.
- Known sensitivity of allergy to isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fructose and glycerin
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Nerve pain such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or simultaneous use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- Hernia in or adjacent to the treatment site
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes in the area to be treated
- Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety disorder
- Heart Condition
*You should inform your physician of your entire medical history. You should not have the treatment if you are seeking treatment for obesity as the Fat Freezer is not a treatment a weight loss solution for obesity. You should not have treatment if you have one of the below conditions:
- Cryoglobulinemia, a condition in which an abnormal level of cryoglobulins (proteins which thicken in cold temperatures) are present in the blood.
- Paraoxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, a blood disorder in which a change from cold to warm temperatures leads to red blood cell death.