If you have any of the below conditions, you may not be an appropriate candidate for the Fat Freezer™.
• If you are pregnant
• Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease, pernio, or Chilblains.
• Known sensitivity of allergy to isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fructose and glycerin
• Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
• Nerve pain such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
• Impaired skin sensation
• Open or infected wounds
• Bleeding disorders or simultaneous use of blood thinners
• Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
• Hernia in or adjacent to the treatment site
• Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes in the area to be treated
• Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
• Chronic pain
• Anxiety disorder
• Heart Condition
*You should inform your physician of your entire medical history. You should not have the treatment if you are seeking treatment for obesity as the Fat Freezer™ is not a treatment or a weight loss solution for obesity.
You should not have treatment if you have one of the below conditions:
• Cryoglobulinemia, a condition in which an abnormal level of cryoglobulins (proteins which thicken in cold temperatures) are present in the blood.
• Paraoxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, a blood disorder in which a change from cold to warm temperatures leads to red blood cell death.