Q: How does it work?
A: This product is intended for cosmetic purposes to beautify and promote attractiveness. It is non-invasive and is strapped around the area with unwanted fat. It uses cool temperatures to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat and temporarily increases the appearance of tightening in the area where the product is used. The product is to be used with a diet plan that promotes natural weight loss.
Q: How does it freeze the fat?
A: It uses cool temperatures to reduce the appearance of unwanted fat and temporarily increases the appearance of tightening in the area where the product is used.
Q: What areas can i treat with the Fat Freezer?
A: You can use the Fat Freezer almost anywhere on your body. This includes the arms, underarms, thighs, legs, buttocks, love handles and most typical, the stomach area.
Q: How often can i use the Fat Freezer?
A: The Fat Freezer can be used on one part of the body every 4 weeks. You can even use it after 2 weeks if you drink a lot of water, and keep up with a regular diet. During the 4 weeks, you can work on other areas of your body. (It is recommended to divide the stomach into 3 sections for the Fat Freezer)
Q: How do i prep my body for the Fat Freezer before using?
A: You must place a Fat Freezer pad between your skin and the metal plate on the device. Make sure the device is laying flat on the skin. The Fat Freezer pads (Included in Kit) is used to protect skin from the cold temperature of the device.
Q: Does the Fat Freezer cause any pain?
A: The process itself is not painful at all! Your skin might get a little bruised from the cold, but the pain is Very minimal.
Q: What are the buttons on the device do?
A: The buttons on the device are used for the treatment time and the power. The power button you press once to turn the machine on, and once to turn the machine off. The 30 minute button makes your Fat Freezer cold for 30 minutes from the time it gets cold. The 60 minute button keeps the machine on for 60 minutes.
Q: What do i do after the treatment?
A: Gently rub the treated area to break up the treated fat cells.
Q: Why is it recommended to drink a lot of water during my downtime?
A: Drinking plenty of water helps naturally flush out the melted Fat cells through urine.
Q: How many sheets come in a Fat Freezer pack ?
A: The kit includes 1 pack of 9 sheets, good for 9 uses. You can purchase replacements pads here
Q: How long does it take to get my Fat Freezer?
A: Orders are usually processed within 1-2 business days. We ship USPS priority and Fedex for expedited orders. We ship from NY, so most packages get delivered within 2-5 business days.
Q: Can i return my unit for a refund?
A: Refunds are giving if your unit arrives broken, damaged or unsealed. The Fat Freezer also comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, if you are not satisfied with the product within 30 days, you can return for a refund.
Q: How does the accidental damage protection work
A: If purchased, your Fat Freezer is covered for 2 years for maintenance and repairs.
Precautions and Warnings
If you have any of the below conditions, you may not be appropriate candidate for the Fat Freezer procedure.
- If you are pregnant
- Known sensitivity to cold such as cold urticaria or Raynaud’s disease, pernio, or Chilblains.
- Known sensitivity of allergy to isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, fructose and glycerin
- Impaired peripheral circulation in the area to be treated
- Nerve pain such as post-herpetic neuralgia or diabetic neuropathy
- Impaired skin sensation
- Open or infected wounds
- Bleeding disorders or simultaneous use of blood thinners
- Recent surgery or scar tissue in the area to be treated
- Hernia in or adjacent to the treatment site
- Skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, or rashes in the area to be treated
- Active implanted device such as pacemaker or defibrillator
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety disorder
- Heart Condition
*You should inform your physician of your entire medical history. You should not have the treatment if you are seeking treatment for obesity as the Fat Freezer is not a treatment a weight loss solution for obesity. You should not have treatment if you have one of the below conditions:
- Cryoglobulinemia, a condition in which an abnormal level of cryoglobulins (proteins which thicken in cold temperatures) are present in the blood.
- Paraoxysmal cold hemoglobinuria, a blood disorder in which a change from cold to warm temperatures leads to red blood cell death.
- Cold agglutinin disease, an autoimmune disease in which exposure of blood to cold temperatures leads to red blood cell death.